The CVT10 fiber converter offers a cost-effective way to convert optical signals to electrical signals, or electrical signals to optical signals, for connecting the sending card to the LED display. Delivering a full-duplex, efficient and stable data transmission that is not easily interfered with, this converter is ideal for long-distance transmission. The CVT10 hardware design focuses on the practicality and convenience of the on-site installation. It can be mounted horizontally, in a suspended way, or rack mounted, which is easy, secure and reliable. For rack mounting, two CVT10 devices, or one CVT10 device and a connecting piece can be combined into one assembly that is 1U in width.
- Models include the CVT10-S (single-mode) and the CVT10-M (multi-mode).
- 2x optical ports with hot-swappable optical modules installed at the factory, bandwidth of each up to 10 Gbit/s
- 10x Gigabit Ethernet ports, bandwidth of each up to 1 Gbit/s
- Fiber in and Ethernet out: 8x Ethernet ports available (ports 1–8), ports 9–10 currently unavailable (to beavailable in the future upgrade)
- Ethernet in and fiber out: 10x Ethernet ports available
- 2 types of power connectors, including a 3-pin power socket and a PowerCON socket
- 1x type-B USB control port