The N9 is a high-performance seamless switcher that integrates video processing, screen mosaic, transition effects, and multi-screen display capabilities.
With powerful video signal receiving and processing abilities, the N9 supports up to 4K×2K@60Hz video input and output ultra-high-quality images. It can be widely used in various scenarios, such as intermediate and high-end rental, stage control, media centers, big conference sites, exhibition sites, and concert control centers.
Compatible with industry-standard video input connectors in the market
- DP 1.2 connector: 3840×2160@60Hz
- DP 1.1 connector: 3840×2160@30Hz
- HDMI 1.3 connectaor: 1920×1080@60Hz
- DVI connector: 1920×1080@60Hz
- 3G-SDI connector: 1920×1080@60Hz
4 groups (2 connectors in each group) of DVI connectors for mosaic output
Each group includes a main connector and a backup connector. A maximum of 4 connectors can be used for mosaic output. The mosaic layout can be 4×1, 1×4 or 2×2. The maximum loading capacity can reach 8,800,000 pixels and the maximum mosaic width can be up to 8192 pixels.
Supports 4 single-link connectors or 2 dual-link connectors for mosaic output.
Multiple layer display
- Up to 7 layers supported at the same time. Max. resolution of each layer can be up to 4K×2K. Cross connector output is supported.
- Layer cloning, layer mirroring and Z-order layer sorting are supported.
Customized BKG settings
You can load an image file from the control computer or C1 event controller, or you can also capture an input source image displayed on the screen as the BKG image.
Input source cropping supported
Easy mosaic and custom mosaic
EDID management supported
Supports input resolution management for DVI, HDMI and DP connectors.
Display control and transition effects
- Allows you to black out or freeze the screen by simply clicking one button.
- Supports setting of transition effect and effect duration.
HDMI connector for output monitoring
- Supports monitoring of all input sources, PVW and PGM.
- Supports displaying of input resolution and frame rate.
2 × Aux output
32 × preset
A total of 32 user presets can be created and saved as templates which can be used directly and conveniently.
Multiple operation modes
You can operate the N9 via its front panel, the V-Can smart control software or C1 event controller.